Saturday 12 November 2011

" . . .erm, sure I've forgotten something . . . .Aargh! Start training!"

So, if we have a charity, we have a target (£4000), we have enough riders, we have both venues required and we have a route in the planning, surely that's everything? So, we can sit back and relax, safe in the knwoledge that people like Dawn McManus of Red Dreams, Victoria Rogers of Butterwick and Yvonne Tindale of Sound Solutions UK, will have everything sorted and the endurance event on 12th May will go off without a hitch! Right lads I'm off to hibernate this winter, I'll see you all in May sometime. . . . .got a feeling I'm forgetting something?

Aaaaarrrgh! Two very important things! We all need to be fit enough to complete the challenge especially when I say I'm really expecting 350 plus miles from every rider (not to much I hope?) and we need to RAISE FOUR GRAND CASH as well. No pressure, but the latter is kind of the whole point. So now the foundation is in place, we hammer the other two.

We raise our game with the training, motivate and push each other along, teach each other with our own mistakes and share good practice and build in a safe and positive way together. We also need to start robbing banks, selling our families heirlooms and . . you only need one kidney!?!*

The gates are open boys, first one to raise £500 gets a free pen and and I'm calling the 'Petrofac Thistle's' donation so I'm on £300 already!!!!!

Sleep no longer exists, family are but a distant memory and who needs a career ( my wife is not in the room as I type this!).

I think we can all have Christmas Day off though lol!!!!

Oh and 'Dear Santa, we really need some rollers!".

No comments:

Post a Comment